Schönox FP is a flexible, one-part filling and priming compound for priming and filling in one step. Prevents self-leveling underlayments from passing through joints and breakouts in wooden floors or similar substrates to be renovated.
May be used to embed SCHÖNOX RENOTEX® for substrate solidification.
- Approx. 200-400 sq.ft. depending on porosity of substrate and layer thickness applied
- Approx. 130 sq. ft. if used to embed SCHÖNOX RENOTEX® for substrate solidification
- EMICODE EC 1: very low emission
- EQc2 Low-Emitting Materials, 3 points
- MRc2 Environmental Product Declaration, up to 2 points
- MRc3 Sourcing of Raw Materials, 1 point
- Approx. 30 minutes
Ready for Covering
- Ready for SCHÖNOX leveling compounds; depends on layer thickness approx. 60-180 minutes
- 1 year unopened
- Not below 41°F
- 33 lb. net weight in paper bags